November 5, 2010

Lift a Blogger's Post? But Honestly, Cook's Source, You Can't Do That | BlogHer

To my writing friends and buddies. YOU HAVE to read this!!!! This is simply mind boggling. I have seen lots of  ehow users articles stolen and used on other websites, in the past few years. In fact, at one time the issue was so intense that I wrote an ehow article: How to Stop Plagiarism and Plagiarism Online - deal with it .

The following example of plagiarism will leave you speechless. If you click on the title and read the article you will understand my next "reaction". I am not the best at grammar, but the response of the "editor" grates on my nerves. POT-KETTLE-BLACK. I say, sue the editor personally for being ugly and then perhaps sue the magazine AND editor for copyright issues. No lawyer needed!

Take the time to click on the title link and read the full article, links and responses. Have a cup of coffee - my treat!


Lift a Blogger's Post? But Honestly, Cook's Source, You Can't Do That | BlogHer:
"In yet another case of misunderstanding blogging, Cook's Source magazine reprinted a blogger's piece without her permission. But wait! It gets better! When the author of the piece inquired about it, she was told by the editor that everything on the Internet is free domain. And! The author's piece was in need of so much editing, the author should compensate her for a job well done. I'll wait while you stop boggling..">>>>;Read what the author did, and the results -KEEP READING IT GETS EVEN BETTER

2 comments:

College Advice Blog said...

Now this really worries me! How can someone just do that...?

Alrady said...

What is really creepy is the ATTITUDE that went with it... Can you believe the gall of wanting the blogger to PAY the magazine?????

Hey cool to see you here! Great job on your blog!